As technology expands, more and more learning solutions are being deployed through eLearning and mLearning. While eLearning is not always the right solution, it can be an efficient and cost effective way to communicate many training programs.
A thorough analysis of the learning objectives and audience will result in flexible possibilities for training. Advances in technology now allow for training to be portable and mobile where feasible and practical.
- Is eLearning the best solution?
- Will the learners be accessing from a computer only?
- Will the learners be accessing from a mobile device? (tablet, phone, etc.)
We can design custom solutions to meet every need by using the latest in software development.
- Video work flow screen captures (Camtasia, ScreenFlow)
- Videography of existing or custom footage (Final Cut Pro X)
- Custom built eLearning solutions (Captivate, Storyline)
- Interactive gaming solutions in eLearning
eLearning and mLearning can be integrated into existing Learning Management Systems (LMS) using SCORM* compliant integration, or uniquely tailored tracking solutions can be provided. We can assist in creating a custom LMS solution or provide spreadsheet tracking data with filters.
*SCORM is an acronym that stands for “Sharable Content Object Reference Model”.
SCORM is a widely accepted set of technical standards for e-learning software products. It tells programmers how to write code so it can integrate with other e-learning software. It is the de facto industry standard for e-learning integration. SCORM governs how online learning content and Learning Management Systems (LMSs) communicate with each other.